Welcome Back
*Create Account*
Please enter your credentials to access this blog
For Customized Google sheet & Appscript Project WhatsApp Us

Join Our Whatsapp Community

Those who have lost a part of their body, how did it happen? What did it feel like? | Munipalli Akshay Paul |

Often, we tend to lose our body parts in an accident, some kind of disease, or by birth.

And, I lost both of my upper limbs in a train accident at the age of 19.

Honestly, I really couldn’t recollect how this mishap occurred to me. But, I do remember one thing I was falling deep under the railway track of the running train.

Speaking of feelings, It’s been eight years, I couldn’t be healed from the trauma. Initially, after my post-accident, I wasn’t familiar with the terms: “anxiety attack,” “depression,” “anger issues,” “restlessness,” “lethargy,” “loss of appetite,” “sleepless nights,” and “howling.” But, I was living the symptoms of every single term of mental health issues. Till now, I couldn’t stand in front of the mirror for a long time, the absence of the major parts made me incomplete, powerless, and underconfident. I have to go to my psychiatrist every two months and take medicines every day.

Post a Comment

Please give me feedback about information
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.