Welcome Back
*Create Account*
Please enter your credentials to access this blog
For Customized Google sheet & Appscript Project WhatsApp Us

Join Our Whatsapp Community

The Changing Meaning of BF Over Time .? | Munipalli akshay paul | ©®™

Munipalli akshay paul, baby's father, best friend, boy friend, boy friend, be forever, bye forever

A young boy said to a young girl:

  • "I am your BF! I am your BF!"
  • The girl asked,
  • "What is BF?"
  • The boy laughed and said,
  • "BF means Best Friend."

As time passed, they grew up and the girl became very beautiful. The boy said to the girl again:

  • "I am your BF!!"
  • The girl, blushing, leaned on his shoulder and gently asked, "Now, what is BF?"
  • The boy replied,
  • "BF means Boy Friend."

A few years later, they got married and had lovely children. The husband smiled and said to his wife:

  • "I am your BF!"
  • The wife, smiling, asked her husband,
  • "What is BF now?"
  • The husband smiled, looked at their children, and said,
  • "Baby's Father."

Time passed, and they both grew old. One day, they were sitting together in the courtyard, looking at the sun. The old man repeated:

  • "My dear, I am your BF!"
  • The elderly woman laughed, her face wrinkled:
  • "What is BF now?"

The old man laughed happily and said mysteriously:

  • "Be Forever!"

When the old man was taking his last breaths, he still said:

  • "I am your BF."
  • The old woman, filled with sorrow, asked,
  • "What is BF now?"
  • Closing his eyes, the old man said, "BF means Bye Forever!"

A few days later, the old woman also passed away. Their children put up a photo of them together and wrote a beautiful line:

"BF means Besides Forever."

Always by your side forever!

Post a Comment

Please give me feedback about information
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.