Welcome Back
*Create Account*
Please enter your credentials to access this blog
For Customized Google sheet & Appscript Project WhatsApp Us

Join Our Whatsapp Community

What makes your heart "skip a beat"? | Munipalli akshay paul |

Just an hour ago, I went to my bathroom to urinate. I was just going to do it when I just looked up and saw this.

Believe me, as I looked, I saw it moving, my urine stopped. My heart was pounding and so, I just screamed! I left the bathroom and ran towards my father to check the bathroom. Imagine the scene!

At first, I thought it's a bizarre creature. My father was shocked too! We realised it's actually a cat sitting.

The most surprising part is that we made various sounds but it's not even going. I threw a piece of soap on its back and yet it's not even going. I mean I am sure it's alive since it's moving too.

But, I still can't understand how did it even reached there? I am so confused.

This is some next level super cat.

Anyways, I will edit the answer it's gone.

Thank You.

إرسال تعليق

Please give me feedback about information
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.